We have a wide array of antennas:
– HF tri-band beam(10m-15m-20m), a 6 meter beam, and a 2 meter beam antenna is located at the west end of the building on a 60 foot tower.
– HF tri-band beam(10m-15m-20m) located on the wooden switch gear(North of the building) on a 60 foot tower.
– HF vertical antenna is also mounted on the wooden switch gear.
– HF Alpha Delta Fan dipole (10m-80m)
– HF My antenna End-Fed (160m)
– Dual band(2m/70cm) vertical antenna for VHF/UHF operation.
Lightning protection for the station has been upgraded. Here’s a photo of the arrestors which have been installed.